Wednesday, July 7, 2010

NFL NFC Betting Odds


In following with my previous posts, I am readying myself for the upcoming NFL betting season and today I will be reviewing NFL NFC betting odds for the 2010-11 NFL betting season.

As with every year the NFC always has a couple of dominating teams and 1 wildcard team that comes out of nowhere. Here you will find my NFL NFC betting odds and picks for the upcoming NFL season.

NFL NFC Betting Predictions

The following NFC betting picks and betting lines are brought to you by BetUS.com where betting on the NFL is easy and betting lines are always posted early.

The New Orleans Saints currently have (9/2) betting odds to win the NFC Conference for the upcoming NFL season.

The Dallas Cowboys currently have (6/1) betting odds to win the NFC Conference for the upcoming NFL season.

The Minnesota Vikings currently have (6/1) betting odds to win the NFC Conference for the upcoming NFL season.

Considering the firepower in the AFC, I do not believe that one of the above NFC teams will win Super Bowl XLV.

No comments:

Post a Comment