Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Young vs. Old & Leinart vs. Warner

Another quarterback controversy hits the NFL during the offseason, why am I not surprised? In Arizona things are really starting to heat up hotter than a Miley Cyrus music video and that is all thanks to two pretty talented quarterbacks fighting for the #1 position.

Who is Starting Between Leinart and Warner?



It is safe to say that Kurt Warner has earned his keep in an Arizona Cardinals uniform, taking them to the Super Bowl just a couple of seasons ago, and another great winning season last year. On the other hand we have young buck, Matt Leinart who is getting sick of playing second fiddle to a man as old as his father. Leinart has a great arm, and could easily be playing the #1 spot for a boat load of other NFL football teams next year.

NFL Predictions



Since I love to speculate and NFL betting is my most profitable hobby, I think I am qualified to make a NFL betting prediction for the coming NFL season.

I strongly believe that Kurt Warner will start this NFL season for the Arizona Cardinals, and I also believe it will be his last. I’m not saying Warner is going to retire after this NFL season, but I do not see him playing for the Arizona Cardinals football team next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment